Owner / Coach
- B.S. Exercise Science, M.S. Physical Therapy
- Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Level 4 Certified CrossFit Coach
- CrossFit HQ Seminar Staff Head Trainer (Level 1, Level 2, Kids & Masters Courses)
- CrossFit Endurance (Former Seminar Staff Member)
- CrossFit Aerobic Capacity
- CrossFit Defense
- CrossFit Conjugate Methods
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Strongman
- USAW Sports Perfomance Coach
- Healthy Steps Nutrition Coach
Coaching Interests: Injury prevention & recovery, Teenage athletes, Endurance athletes (triathlon and marathon), Olympic Weightlifting, General Health & Fitness
“Wow, I had no idea I could do that!” Helping people get to a point where they say those 9 words is why I started this gym. At Kitsap CrossFit we have a firm belief that you are stronger and more capable than you or society thinks you are. My mission is to continue to empower people to come to this realization.
ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?
The ultimate resources for health and fitness in Kitsap County. We foster a thriving community that enthusiastically supports each other's health and fitness goals.